Ware Junior Senior High School
Ware Junior Senior High School provides a safe, supportive environment of high expectations and mutual respect in which students are able to achieve academic success and develop into responsible, self-sufficient participants in a global society.
Beliefs About Learning
- Students are expected to attend school every day, and will take responsibility for their education by remaining actively engaged in the learning process.
- Students will regularly challenge themselves and persevere while acquiring new skills and concepts.
- Students will make connections between academic pursuits and real world applications.
- Students will demonstrate consideration for self, others, and the school environment.
- Students will demonstrate skillful application of media and technology for use in the 21st century.
- Students will communicate effectively through verbal, non-verbal, written and artistic forms.
(Approved by the Ware Junior Senior High School Faculty on October 7, 2014. )
Click here to download the Ware Public Schools Bullying Reporting Form.
(Completed forms should be delivered to the Assistant Principal.)
Click here to view our school's profile.
Click here to view the NEASC report.
Click here to view the 2016-2017 School Improvement Plan.